Monday, February 20, 2012

Marathon Finish and Knee Progress

Well first off I want to congratulate my wife on her first Marathon finish and going sub 4:30 at that.  She did amazing and I am super proud of her.
LS-AM

Well this weekend also marked some improvement on my knee healing.  I was able to run the first 8miles with my wife and her group and I ran the final 3 miles with her all with little to zero knee pain yesterday.  Today I have zero residual knee pain so that is definitely a step in the right direction.

With that being said and hoping things continue to progress I signed up for the Telfair Triathlon which benefits C-Different that is occuring on March 18th.  It is a sprint and should be super fast.  I am looking forward to racing again for sure.  I will not be tapering for that event and will not have done a ton of speedwork leading up to that day but oh well.  It will be fun to see where I am at.

No comments:

Post a Comment