Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Offseason Training

Well the offseason training is going well.  I am hitting most of my key workouts and the mental toughness is building.  I imagine the FTP on both the bike and  the run are building as well.

Plan is to hit 3 FTP bikes per week and two FTP runs.  Secondary goals are the hit two more easier runs and one swim.

I have worked my way up since starting this focus on October 10th to 2x15min @ threshold and been doing 3miles of threshold running. Not looking forward to the 2x20min and the 2x2miles @ threshold.

I heard somewhere that you will pass out before you die and that is what I will tell myself during those workouts.


This is a picture of the IMTX swim finish area and I keep this around as a reminder of why I am putting in this work.

No comments:

Post a Comment