Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Knee Diagnosis











Well I posted  earlier about some pain I was dealing with on the inner portion of my left knee.  I decided to bite the bullet and see an orthopedist.

I saw the great Dr. Jensen at Athletic Orthopedics & Knee Center here in Houston. I have been seeing him since probably middle school and he has taken great care of me and my brother with all our various injuries from broken bones to ligament tears.  To make a long story short this time it is just some tendinitis at the insertion point and I was given some anti-inflammatory and told to lay off running for a week and build up slowly.

The other recommendation was to get some orthotics for my running shoes, which I will be seeing Tad Hughes of Tad Hughes Custom Studio for those.  He is also the guy who got me fit right on my Trek Speed Concept.

inspiration

Texas' Only Independent Bike Fit Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment