Monday, February 21, 2011

Normal Busy Dallas Trip



This past weekend was like all Dallas trips a whirlwind, but this time we had Pierce with us.

My wife is from the Dallas area so whenever we go we have about 37 people to see and never enough time.

This time around I think we actually achieved our goals for the most part. Grandmother got some Pierce time in, Megan got to see everyone she planned on seeing and I was able to get my run and a bike in. I say a bike because it was an abbreviated session due to getting back to Houston so late late last night. All in all a good weekend but definitely tiring, as you can see from the picture of Pierce I took last night.

My run and bike both this weekend were Z1 base building runs. I have included the links to Training Peaks if you want the details.



This week is my biggest training week for the year topping 10 planned hours. We will see how it goes.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment