Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Two Workouts, Work and a Concert - 2.23.11

Today is a busy one for sure.

I have a morning swim, work, a lunchtime meeting, afternoon jog and then a concert to go today.

Swim: http://tpks.ws/NX84
It was a basic swim. Main Set consisted of a 45min continuous swim but changing the pace every minute or so. The link above has the details.  I have not swam that long in a long time and it actually was not that bad so confidence is up.

Afternoon Jog: http://tpks.ws/WQoF
This is going to be about as boring as the swim so it will be on the treadmill so I can at least get some ESPN in to help pass the time.

Details at the link above but it is scheduled as a 45min Z1 base building run, but I have to cut it short because of the meeting.

Concert: We are going with a couple of friends to see Jarrod Birmingham.  I have never heard of him but its mine and my wife's first night out sans Pierce since he was born.  We will see how it goes.

Concert Update: Jarrod Birmingham was awesome and the concert was super chill and we loved it. I even forked over some doe for one of his cd's after he was done playing.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment