Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Training and Having a Newborn - 2.22.11

The plan for today was for 85min of Zone 1 on the bike and a lift at lunch. I guess Pierce did not care what my plans were as he was up late last night and then again for a few hours around 2am this morning.  To get my bike in I needed to be up before 5am and I guess half asleep I turned my alarm off instead of hitting snooze.

So, I woke up at 6am and got in 45min instead.  I guess given the situation 45min is definitely better than zero.

The good news is I woke up with zero knee soreness or pain.  Last night the knee was sore and somewhat weak after my interval run but today I feel as good as new.

Lift Today is a Crossfit Type Workout:

1 time through
10kb swings with 35lb dumbbell
30 pushups handbreaks
40 situps
50 bench squats
20 burpees
20 lat pull-downs using body weight
10 thrusters 35lb dumbbells
15 Back Extentions
20 Pushups
15 Leg Lifts

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Nice lift! And 45 minutes is fine for a spin. Multiply the time by 1.3 since you were inside- almost the same.

    We'll have to traing together if I can get a job in Houston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over 90% of my rides are indoors on the Computrainer as it gives me a controlled workout and it does not require travel or set up time, which can sometime be very significant in Houston.

    ReplyDelete