Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Apex Endurance Sports, LLC - Paper Work Filed

It is official I have sent off the paperwork to the state of Texas to form Apex Endurance. That was the first of many steps to getting this coaching business officially off the ground and going from a handful of athletes to a couple dozen or so.

I am excited about this because it combines my passion for triathlon and my desire to help people. I am not getting that desire filled in my 8-5 so I had to branch out and this I think was the best option.

Shameless Plug:
If you or someone you know may be interested in endurance coaching with a customized plan then tell them to check out my website for more info (Click Apex Endurance above) or email me at Jeff@ApexEndurance.com.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome Jeff! I didn't realize you were launching this! Let me know if there's any way I can assist

    ReplyDelete