Thursday, March 17, 2011

Athletes Honey Milk - Review

OK, as promised once I received my case of Honey Milk I would try it and send out a review.

Well as you can see from the picture the case arrived yesterday in the mail.  I immediately put a couple in the fridge as I had a ride in the morning and knew I could use the Honey Milk afterward as my recovery drink.

As a reminder I got the Strawberry Banana Light flavor and thought that it was really good. The best two things I can say about the drink was that there was zero prep work. You take it out of the fridge shake it a few times and drink. No filling a bottle with water, adding powder, shaking furiously, shaking some more and then drinking. The second part was definitely the taste. It tasted very good for a recovery drink and is even good enough to be enjoyed. I brought another one to supplement my lunch today.

In summary a great product that if it works as good as it tastes it is definitely going to be a staple in my nutrition plans.
Athletes HoneyMilk

No comments:

Post a Comment