Monday, March 14, 2011

Good Weekend

Overall it was a good weekend. My brother came in town for Spring Break and the wife, Pierce and I went over to the parents house for some dinner and family time. It was Steven's (my brothers) first time meeting his nephew and that went well. Also, first time in several weeks my dad got to see Pierce as he has been super busy working.

This weekend also marked the first run for Megan my wife in 9 weeks and that was enjoyable for her. Got in almost three miles which is great since she delivered not even two months ago.

My training this weekend was good but boring as usual. I got in 2hrs on the trainer while playing some Madden '11 and a 1hr run around the neighborhood both in Zone 1.

We also had a busy Sunday afternoon going to West Elm, Pottery Barn and Central Market. I think we have determined we need some new living room furniture. Fun stuff I know. On the upside of that trip I got some ribeys from Central Market that turned out amazing and was a good end cap for the weekend.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment