Thursday, March 3, 2011

Good Food, Friends, Sleep and Train - 2.3.11

Last night the Geloneck family went to a friends place for grilling and hanging out.

Turned out to be a great night.  Had some beer, venison sausage and a burger. All the babies were on their best behavior and we had a good time.

To top it off Pierce once we put him down just before midnight slept for 5 hrs straight.  Megan and I appreciated that very much after the 4-5hrs of total sleep the night before.

So, needless to say I am way more awake at work today and ready to take on my lunch time lift and evening ride.

Lift Session: Dumbbell Force Workout
Sets: 3-4 Reps: 10-12
Bench Press
Bench Rows
Backward Lunge
Shoulder Press
Squats

Trainer Ride: Zone 1 Base Build
This is going to be my first trainer ride in the living room with the family.  Making the move from the garage so I am not missing out on as much as action with Pierce and the wife.  Almost as if I was just watching TV with them on the couch.  I can't wait though till I can go back to doing my early morning trainer rides, but that might be a while.



Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. G'day Jeff,
    Thanks the tweet the other day! Really happy with the new ride.
    My knee pain was on the lateral bottom right quatrant of my knee. There is a little indention in that area when theknee isin slight flexion. Have done everything and nobody came up with a name for injury. Just have been icing, stretching, and using aleve. Hope you get rid of your pain soon. No fun being injured!
    -james

    ReplyDelete