Monday, March 28, 2011

APEX ENDURANCE SPORTS - Update

Well, the business idea is still coming along.

I officially purchased www.ApexEndurance.com.

I am also having a log worked on and you can check out the round 1 concepts to the right. I am 90% sure I am going with number 6.  We are going to try to now define exactly how we want to make it look from that initial idea.

I have also decided to go with TrainingPeaks as my software of choice for coaching as it is by far the best software for coaches and athletes together.

So, check out the website via the link above and let me know if you have any comments or suggestions.

2 comments:

  1. Definitely number 6

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chuck have you checked out the final version at www.apexendurance.com it is a play on #6 but better.

    ReplyDelete